Sunday 14 October 2012

Four Hearts

Sitting outside in the afternoon sun
Needed some Vitamin D; and fun!
Tried to read but my mind wouldn't fly
Too much pain for me to even try!
Poor muddled head and sinus' clogged
Needed to breathe and sample the air
Laying right back in my beanbag chair
I asked the dear Lord to help me now!
As I pulled on my hat and enjoyed the clouds
The high winds pushed and pulled them about!
The shapes they made were a spectacular feat!
I asked for a heart like months ago I got
A beautiful shape in heart and 'u'
The winds they moved and shaped them in
Until I could see the heart in the clouds
Then dear Lord; I asked out loud
"How about four hearts?"
I watched and waited and the clouds still moved
But the wind blew them off and no heart loomed
Than as I sat and my mind wandered off
I saw four hearts walking tall and proud!
Mama cat moved and walked right past
And behind her came the kittens at last
Three little kittens; yes: one, two, three
Cute little things as fluffy as could be!
The first was black and bigger than the rest
The second was tabby grey and tough and sleek
The third little one was a tiny tortoiseshell
They all walked so proudly after their mum!
Tails in the air and pleased as punch!
Mum had taken them out to have some lunch!
Now it was time to go and have their nap
Under the hedgerow and behind the tank
I watched and marvelled as they each
Made a little jump as they passed the little bump
And continued on as they moved
In the sunshine bright!
Thank you Lord for the four dear hearts
Thank for being in my life; a part
I love you dear Jesus for allowing me
To see and breathe and feel a part of it all
Thanks belong to You most of all
For loving me so much and showing me all!









No comments:

Post a Comment