Tuesday 9 October 2012

Prayer for Tim


I prayed for help for Tim
I really want to aid him
Rosita came to church one day
Asked me how I'd hurt my hand
"Self-inflicted" my reply
Just silly old me!
She came again the following week!
Again; we talked and she did speak
Of help that might be useful now
Gave me the name and number of a man
Said to call and talk a while!
To Norwood; if we could make the trip?
Then we heard that he would come
To Barossa Division of General Practice
Right up here; so close to home!
Appointments were made; the day arrived!
Saw my honey finally give in!
Needed to talk about his painful life!
"Sorry, but I'm not the one you need
My time is limited at best!"
Another name he did suggest!' 
But Tim was hesitant to change
Couldn't cope with re-telling everything!
Missed the date; waited and saw Kirsty instead!
Filled out the forms to end it then!
Finally Don was the one with whom
Tim could finally open up and talk!




No comments:

Post a Comment