Monday 17 June 2013

Flat on my face

Teenagers get embarrassed
Very easily that's for sure
I remember blushing profusely
When I was at high school!
If any guy looked at me
I was so shy it was painful!
I remember meeting up with
Some guys I knew from the disco
There were 4 of them in the car
They called out to say hello
Told me it was Andy's birthday
"How about a birthday kiss?"
Silly me: I agreed!
I leaned in to give him a peck
But as I did he grabbed me and 
Held my face for a longer kiss!
I tried to break free but it was no use
I struggled to get away and as I did 
I ran and tripped:  fell flat on my face!
I was so embarrassed to say the least
I had been tricked by those beasts
There I was flat on my face
In the main street of Berri
Crying and blushing beet red
So ashamed for being tricked
By those mean guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment