Saturday 22 June 2013

Ripe raspberries

Ripe raspberries are red & juicy
Ripe raspberries are great
I love those Allens lollies
I've loved them for many years
Allens Snakes Alive are yummy too!
I think of all the artificial colours
I think of all those additives
I think of all that sugar in them
No wonder they are no good
They are really just empty calories
Just a terrible trip for our bodies
Setting us up for Diabetes
Maybe in our later lives!
So much crap we are given
So much crap is advertised
They all say it is healthy
But truly look into my eyes
It is all just rubbish fed to us through lies!

Stick to fresh and natural
Stick to home made as much as you can
For one day you will be sorry
If you insist on going on as you are!
You are what you eat: this is no lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment