Thursday 20 June 2013

Mouse trap

I had to use a mouse trap
To catch that pesky little mouse
I never realised I'd be shocked
After I heard that trap snap shut
I went to check out my victim
I went to feed it to the cats but
There was nothing in that mouse trap
Except for a tiny little mouse's paw
It was so tiny and perfectly made!
Though I was angry at that creature
I had to apologise to that poor little mouse
Because it was now one tiny foot short
Of being a perfectly made little creature!
I guess I would look like that tiny being
If God were to look down upon my life
He'd look at me: so tiny and perfect
Made in His image as I am & wonder
If my life was worth protecting, overseeing!
Dear Lord forgive me for my anger
At that tiny little mouse but I was
Fed up with being held to ransom
Just because my home is old and worn!







No comments:

Post a Comment