Saturday 22 June 2013

Stand up for Truth & honesty

I bought a dream record book
I thought to make some notes
Maybe find out a thing or two
About the dreams I have of you
I have been shown so many wonderful things
Where I was taken up into the skies
Saw the past and the future too
Coming along the road I'm on to you!
Dear Lord I understand your words
I really do see how it will be
But dear Lord I am worried
For there are so many who
Do not care to learn your truths
There are so many who care not
What the Bible says or teaches
They are lost in this life of theirs
Sadly they go on living as they want
Not understanding your prophecies
Not understanding any preachers
Of your living word; I feel sad
But I cannot do it for you all
I cannot save your souls
If you will not fight for them
Along with me and God's angels
You will have to face your choices
You will have to stand up for yourselves
Raise your voices: make a stand
Stand up for truth & honesty
Stand up for righteousness
Stand up for the living God
Listen to His words of wisdom
Listen to His words of pleading
He wants to save us all from this...



No comments:

Post a Comment