Saturday 29 June 2013

World Rage

So many people going crazy
So many people losing their minds
So much stress & worry over life
So much unhappiness & strife
Dear Lord it is so difficult
Dear Lord it is such a sad time
That we live in right now
In these end times of
Wars & upheavals
Storms & earthquakes
Floods and bushfires
Tornadoes by the dozens
Nothing is safe or sacred
Road rage and madness
People losing their cool
Acting out like fools
Where will it all end?
Who do you turn to in the end?
Where can we hide?
When madness rules in so many hearts?
I turn to my dearest Lord & saviour
I turn to my dearest Jesus Christ
He answers my prayers
He helps keep me sane!
He takes my worries from me
He carries me in his loving arms
I feel safe and protected
Where-ever I may roam
But what about the others?
What about overseas?
Bombs being dropped
People being killed

How will I cope with all this pain?
I want to make a difference
I want to save the whole wide world
But I am only one person
I am all alone within this bubble
I am trapped within this body
I am not God! I cannot help them all
But dear Lord I ask for your help
I ask and you deliver
I ask & you lead me through
This valley of darkness
With You dear Lord I am content
For You my Lord have promised 
To take us all to safety in the coming trials!

No comments:

Post a Comment