Monday 3 March 2014

Death of a dream 2012

 The last couple of weeks have been so grey. Death at 18 years seems so unfair! My son is distraught. Our tears have fallen and our cries have risen to the Lord above. How hard to reconcile the feelings of loss for the one we loved. So difficult to think that the death of a soul so far away (in the Philippines) can have such a huge impact in our lives!
I’d gotten to know this lovely young woman. Even dreamt of her coming to Australia to live as my daughter-in-law, but it was not meant to be! She’s gone! I’ve cried; I feel so flat; empty; exhausted! I’ve never felt like this before! All I can say is that I am so sorry for those who have lost loved ones both near and far. No matter how we lose our loved ones, in a car accident, in an operation or through drugs or what ever way; it hurts!
May the dear Lord comfort all those who mourn, wherever they be all over this great world in which we live. I grieve with you all and pray for all our hearts to find some semblance of peace in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment