Wednesday 25 June 2014

Is that all there is?

Sometimes I wonder about this life we live
So many people taking: not many ready to give!
I been watching my parents: all week long
It's not a pretty sight: how some just can't get along
The grumpy attitudes: the nasty tone of voice
I know life is tough but we each have a choice
Stress is a killer: loss of health and hope is too
So What are we all supposed to do?
I know it is difficult as you get older
Many more responsibilities to shoulder
It's time to take stock and look around you
Doesn't what you've been through?
Help to keep the focus on your love
What does getting angry at each other prove?
The boring state of daily life gets you down
Seems they're hardly ever smiling: frown!
Is there nothing more to look forward to?
Is this all there really is: in this life for you?
God help them to love each other: not argue!
God help us all to be understanding: so true!
Look above for your salvation: Jesus comes
Just a little longer: be aware in your homes
Be ready for the loud cry: yes I'm talking to you
Make ready for the judgement day: it comes all too soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment