Saturday 14 June 2014

Waking up happy

Today for the first time in months
I woke up happy: yes actually happy!
With a smile upon my face! 
With a spring in my step! 
At last I can move forward
I am actually able to see some light
At the end of this tunnel I've been in
What has changed: you may well ask?
Lately I've been led to find information
A book about re-incarnation: other lives!
Stories printed in magazines about children
Little children remembering where they were
Just a few short years ago: their families
Their former children: their former wives
Oh dear Lord you see into my very heart
You know my questions forming there
You send me answers: you send me joy
I found "The eagle and the Rose" 
By Rosemary Altea at the op-shop
I had a brief glance and found the chapter
All about suicide: yes that awful way to die
I've been feeling miserable not knowing
What actually happens when we pass on: die?
There is more to life and death than we know
Only God in heaven can answer that you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment