Saturday 14 June 2014

Storm bringer

We are all so different
Though we are similar too
Some I simply do not
Understand: no not at all!
Why some love to cause problems?
Some love to make trouble everywhere!
Don’t want to burst your bubble but
Some people just totally lose the plot!
Unless they’re stirring that cauldron
Full of strife in everyone’s lives
Some just cannot resist plunging that knife
Straight into another’s back: so to speak!
Then they just love to give it a tweak!
Some love preying upon the weak!
What is it that these people lack?
Love, compassion, understanding?
Why do they gain such joy?
In being such a nasty piece of work!
Why can’t they be happy for another’s life?
Why can’t they just get on with their own life?
I don’t like these storm bringers!
I don’t like the way they act!
I would rather meet joy bringers!
Yes I’d much rather: to these people speak!






No comments:

Post a Comment