Sunday 12 July 2015

Buried in the garden

Dear Amy lies buried in the garden
She will be remembered: I beg no pardon
Amy loved with all she was given
Her little heart beat started in heaven
Last night I prayed for God to take her home
No longer could I keep her here alone
Her dad Mickey is long gone now
Mum Kia too was taken home: I vow
They were the best little animal family
Sent from heaven just for me and mine
We were all loved unconditionally...
For animal love is pure energy, sublime
I carried her to her last resting place
Uncovered her face so she could see
Just where it was that she would be
Though her eyes were dimmed, obviously
Wrapped in a blanket so she would stay
Clean and warm and that's okay
We picked the flowers and placed them too
Sweet scented and colourful just for you
Added parsley and mint as well
Just in case: I wanted a nice smell
We said a prayer of thanks to God above
Thanking Him for sending her for us to love





No comments:

Post a Comment