Saturday 11 July 2015

I am your Father walk with me

My dearest daughter, lamb of mine
I would that you not divide thy time
Only give me what I deserve
Come to me, let me your words prove
Faith and trust go hand in hand
Everything is going as I have planned

Your love is coming, do not despair
Know that he is young and fair
Everything you have prayed for
Is now at hand, go forth, marry as is planned
Keep your faith, keep your love
Sent to you from heaven above
I will not deny you love: fulfil
Give it time, let love instil

I am your Father, walk with me
Never release your trust in me
I have travelled all through time
I know it all before you were mine
I send you a helper, someone who
Loves me just as you do: endlessly

Remember precious daughter of mine
I came to show the world last time
Soon I come again and bring
All the heavenly host of angels on the wing

Remember to keep my day holy
Remember I love you wholly
Your love is coming from far away
Close beside you he will stay
Together learn, love and pray
Each and every single day
Bow down your head: I anoint you
Remember he is coming for thee

You have wrestled with so much pain
Know that I will come again
Keep faith, do not tremble, do not weep
Simply my commandments keep
Though times are difficult, times are tough
With my strength you'll have enough

Teach your children well
To have faith and all will be well
Read the stories of my heroes
Show them what is coming soon
Remember bow down
Remember do not swoon

Fight the good fight
See eternity, coming before you
You will see
I am coming back for thee



No comments:

Post a Comment