Sunday 13 December 2015

Amazing coincidence 1996

We met a lovely group 
Of Japanese students 
At our favourite park 
In beautiful Angaston
We talked, exchanged 
Addresses and then 
Went our separate ways 
Never expecting to meet again 
A few months later on
We went to the cinemas in Adelaide
To see Disney's 101 Dalmatians 
There were our two friends 
Kaori and Noriko at the back 
It was so good to meet again 
A coincidence? Never think it 
I know it was our Lord above 
Linking us: together again...
Received a letter in the mail
In March 1997 a few months on 
Enclosed were these photos
Of our beautiful friends 
Telling us if their teaching jobs
About their hopes for the future 
Staying in Australia as teachers 
About their trip to Uluru (Ayer's Rock)
What blessed memories came 
Flooding back to me today 
It made me wonder about them
Where are they now? 
It's been almost 20 years 
I pray they are well and happy 
No matter where they may be 
I pray that our dear Heavenly Father 
Still takes care of them for me...
With Kaori Fujiwara
Formerly of Forestville SA 
In 1997


No comments:

Post a Comment