Tuesday 1 December 2015

He heard me Whisper

For all my life I've been on the run
Fleeing from those things I'd done
Lost, alone: facing a cold hearted world
Feeling ashamed: oh Lord I was undone

Chorus:
He heard my whisper, yes my whisper
He saw my tears: knew all my fears
To Him I whispered: yes, I whispered
"I am alone: I am lost: so lost: please
Help me my Lord: you've paid my cost"
To Him I whisper: He heard me whisper
To Him I whisper: "I yield"

When darkness fell I cried my tears
Allowed myself to drown: on the inside
Yes; all this time: all these years: I cried
Had no love: no self confidence: no pride

Chorus

When days flew by and sadness won
As time stood still: I could see no sun
Dark clouds obscured His light from me
Yes I turned my back: I tried to flee

Chorus

Many years have passed since that was me
I found some peace now and then you see
My tears He saw: my voice he heard: I'm free
For my Lord came down to rescue me




No comments:

Post a Comment