Tuesday 1 December 2015

Unsung heroes

I have to thank the unsung heroes
The ones who work behind the scenes
The dedication they show to all
When they work above and beyond
The call of duty: searching to find
Information to guide us: to inspire us
Thank you to my dear friend who helps me
By sharing wonderful stories that he finds
In the Bible, in the Testimonies: newspapers
In books and also on line: divine intervention
Praying for divine guidance in his seeking 
Asking God to show him what he needs
Knowing that we all need many blessings
Each and every week he searches diligently
Praying for success in his efforts to be kind
He works for hours; reading and perusing 
Seeking just the right thing to share with all
Knowing that there are many blessings
Knowing that angels watch us as we pray
He beseeches, entreats; implores our Lord
"Bless me and my dear friends and neighbours
Bless us all with thy wonders he prays..."





No comments:

Post a Comment