Thursday 17 December 2015

I don't have all the answers

I don't have all the answers
But this for sure I do know
Thought I travelled alone for years
Now I know it was not so
I thought I was deserted
Felt like nobody cared
But now I understand my journey
Jesus saved my life: I was spared
He carried me when I could not walk
Understood me when I could not talk
Loved me as my Father I'm telling you
When I could not love myself it's true
All these things and so much more
He has already done for me
Now it is my turn; my love, my duty
To share these blessings with you
He came from heaven to be my saviour
He came to earth as a blessed man
Knowing I needed His good behaviour
To ransom me from myself; the plan
To take my place upon that cross
To give up His lifeblood for my soul
Yes: all this and more He gave for me
Upon that cross: that I could be free...


No comments:

Post a Comment