Sunday 27 December 2015

Lost little girl

Am I still that lost little girl?
Seeking a place in this cold world
Though lost for many long years
Though I cried all of those tears
Somehow I know I was not alone
For dear Jesus for me: atoned
Of myself I could not rise above
But only through His blessed love
I am no longer alone to cry
My tears: His hands have dried
My sins: He carried up for me
Nailed them to that painful tree
Took upon His strong shoulders
My painful heavy load: my shame
To do all this: from up above: He came
Showing His great majestic power
He came: His blessings to shower
My Lord came to set me free
Yes: He did all of this just for me
Yes: as I think upon that price
Yes: as I picture His sacrifice
I am amazed that He would think to show
Such great love: for me, for all of us: you know
Jesus came to be our sacrifice
He came to pay our terrible price
To show that greatest love of all
To show that man should not so fall







No comments:

Post a Comment