Sunday 24 July 2016

Bear good fruit

The gardener does the pruning 
A strong vine bears good fruit
Testing times will come upon you 
Bear your cross; carry it before you 
Let not your heart be troubled
Your precious love is being doubled
Look in the mirror of your life
See all those early troubles; strife
I promised you a love unlike any other
Lead him home to me; your lover
Though he stumbles; up he gets
Questioning all the information he gets
It is good to search the scriptures
Learn of me my precious sister; together
Lean upon each other
Like any blessed sister; brother
Words come forth to seek shelter
His mind is troubled; Helter Skelter
Let him find his way: I promise
Soon he will be happy; settled
His pain will be much deeper
More work to seek my harbour
This ship will sail on home
Sail along with you on board
I promised to lead and guide you
Never will I leave; forsake you
Hold on tight and look no further
He is the "David" I promised then
The one who will your honour defend


No comments:

Post a Comment