Friday 8 July 2016

Love and respect

You ask me how I feel 
You want to know my mind
I guess it's time to speak
For I know that you are kind
Mutual respect is the best
Understanding is the key
You've got to put mistrust to rest
Allow yourself to simply "be"

Don't be jealous of my past life
It's only now that I truly see
That all that went before 
Was actually meant to be
This learning curve I slide upon
Is just as hard for me to bear
For I was lost beside the wayside
But now my past I no longer fear

Everything that ever happened in my life
I gladly share with you: for I know
That in opening up this heart of mine
You truly understand this inner child; I vow
Honesty is the very best policy; they say
Well it's true because love will motivate you
I respect you: you respect me: it's easy to say
But even better still; it is something we must "do

I respect your viewpoint: you respect mine
We talk of a million things: we never cease
It seems we are talking all of the time
Everything is worth discussing: if you please
Each other's privacy is easy to respect
What is mine is yours: vice versa you say
For in growing closer: nothing will we neglect
For it is all about true love and respect!






No comments:

Post a Comment