Sunday 24 July 2016

Guide this ship home

Guide me oh thou great Jehovah
Lead me in thy blessed ways
Let my heart be found willing 
To serve thee all my days

Let peace and understanding 
Be foremost in my heart
Let my life be found worthy
Let me live this life as thou wart

Please guide this ship of truth Lord
Let us all be found safe within
From port to port let us share thy word
For only you can save us from sin

No matter the stormy waters
No matter the troubles within
It is paramount we choose thee
For; lost we sink not swim

Bless the hands of the pilot
Bless all who travel here
Let safety be our surety
Let us not live in fear

Upon thy mighty shoulders
Let all who cry out thy name
Be lifted up; enlightened
In safety may all remain!

Though storms; tempests surround us
Let us cling to thy dear name
For no other could now save us
Than He; who to earth; came!

Guide us into blessed harbour
Instil thy love within our hearts
Guide us through persecution
To safety in heaven once again

Live out thy life within me
Fill my heart; fill my soul
For I know; without my saviour
I am rudderless; without control



No comments:

Post a Comment