Friday 22 July 2016

My heart and soul

Once alone and feeling lost
The darkness surrounding me
With no light to go by
No hand to hold
My heart feels totally hollow
My life is cold
Sad and unfeeling 
Why did you go?
And leave me all alone
Was it something I said?
Or a wrong I had done?
Did you spare a thought?
For how I was affected
I was so attached
Needing you, feeling you 
Was all that made me go on
To be with you always
And then suddenly you're gone
So fast and so suddenly
I was so helplessly alone
I felt as if with one swift blow
You tore out my heart
And the pain that followed
I was unable to cope with
So I write you this letter
With no joy in my soul
To say my farewell
Just let you know...
I still love you
Always and forever
Dearest to my heart and soul...

By Us

Sunday 14th May 2000
Mother's Day




No comments:

Post a Comment