Saturday 28 November 2015

Pride and man's fall

In this day and age
I see a huge problem
People are so full of
Pride and prejudice
They go about their days
So full of themselves
Never thinking to ask
Of their dearest Lord
"Am I really doing okay?
Have I neglected anything?
My sweet Lord: my King
Am I truly on the right road?
Am I doing everything?
As you would have me do..."

Ask the Lord and he will tell
You: about your every fault
He will illuminate them all
Pointing to your very fall
He will show you if you ask

He will guide you in your task
Only take a look inside...
Put aside your will and pride
Seek honestly your every lack
Then and only then will you be
Amazed and enlightened: see
For He knows your every thought 
He sees into your very soul
Ask your Lord to take control
Ask and you will receive 
If only you would believe...
Seek and you will find
Our dear Lord is very kind...
He wants to open up the door
Welcome us inside to come
Home to heaven with Him our king
He waits to take us home...

Knowing how precious you are to Him
Will you not answer His beloved voice?
He gives us every chance to repent
He gives us freedom to choose our path
Will you be among the lost?
Please choose NOW he begs of you
Please accept all as paid in full...
Your sins taken up on Calvary...
Your Lord has paid to set you free...









No comments:

Post a Comment