Saturday 14 November 2015

Time Warp

Memories can be good or bad
All depends on the life you've had
Sometimes I wonder how we survive
How we get through these crazy lives
I know that God loves us: everyone
But some days are simply not much fun
I worry for my children: for my family
There are so many things that bother me
Mostly: I guess: I worry for their souls
It's true: that's what a loving mother does...

Some days I'd like to go back in time
Have another look at everything 
Could I maybe look inside their heads
Understand some of those thoughts: feelings
Just like God is able to: see through me and you
For therein lies the problems we humans face
We cannot see into another's soul...
Cannot comprehend each thought and pain
We are often so wide of the actual mark
If only to the voice of reason we could hearken
Ah dear Lord it hurts to be this human being
It hurts to see my loved ones in pain again
It tears at my very soul when I am unable
To change something that brings them pain

Could I go through some time warp?
Would it help me to understand?
Would it be worth the aggravation?
To revisit all those times that bring us pain...






No comments:

Post a Comment