Sunday 22 November 2015

If you love me

If you love me let me go
Let me live my life and so
Let me see the flowers grow
Allow me to feel the breezes blow
Expect nothing I would not bestow
Upon you 

If you love me let me be
Let me come and let me go
Let me live my life beside the sea
Allow me to hear the waves: you know
I expect nothing you would not bestow
Upon me

If you love me let me fly
Let me live and let me die
Let me watch the stars in velvet skies
Allow me freedom to dream my dreams
Expect nothing I would not bestow
Upon mine

If you love me let me breathe
Let me return then let me leave
Let the wisdom of our love feel free
Allow me to wander; sow some seeds
I expect nothing you would not bestow
Upon me

If you love me let me cry
Let me weep then let me smile
Let the blessings of our dear Lord
Allow me to climb up ever so high
I expect nothing He would not bestow
Freely


Buddha explained it like this:
When you like a flower
You just pluck it...
When you love a flower
You water it daily...
One who understands this
Understands life...



No comments:

Post a Comment