Friday 15 January 2016

Baptism gift

From 19th December 1987...
A baptism present from Tim...
Though I wasn't in actuality...
A babe in arms...
I was a babe in other terms...
A baby on my journey with my Lord...
Guardian angel christening box
Precious babe in loving arms
Gift from God above
Christened in Jesus' name today
Received with adoring love
God sends his angels to protect and guide
Just as this little guardian will too
May our heavenly Father do the same
Granting every prayer for you.

Such a precious memory to find today
A beautiful gift box with an angel inside
I looked at it and cried a little you know
For I was filled both with sadness and with pride
A little gift my husband gave me on my special day
This little box I found and opened up today
Brought back so many precious memories 
From that long ago, very memorable day...

No comments:

Post a Comment