Wednesday 20 January 2016

Look into my eyes

When you look into my eyes
What is it that you see?
Can you see into my very soul?
Can you tell all about me?
What visions appear to you?
As you look deeply therein
Can you see the universe?
Can you explain it all to me?
What you see is what I feel for you
My eyes tell you everything
But do you understand my life?
Do you see the real me?
I need someone who really sees me
I need to find that special person
Who understands my deepest thoughts?
Has been with me through thick and thin
Has travelled these highways too
Whether alone or with someone
I need to feel complete within...




1 comment:

  1. Until we find ourselves we will never feel complete...no one else can make us feel complete...it must come from within...the the universe may provide the one who will truly make you feel

    ReplyDelete