Thursday 24 January 2013

Instinct 333

Do you ever look at number plates?
Do you ever wonder what they mean?
Do you ever listen to your intuition?
That precious "gut feeling" 
Call it instinct; knowing! What ever?
Whenever you feel the need
To listen; to take heed!
Do it! it is the higher power
That instinct is your compass
It is that unfailing pull 
To lead you where you are meant to go
That unexplained God-given something
Above mere mortality
That innate sense of ESP!
I found three cars the other day
Each had three threes
I looked and felt so amazed
Like a beacon was lit for me
I felt so beautifully connected
To my dearest Lord and
His dear angels high up above
That precious connection
That gossamer ribbon
Flowing down from the heavens
Twisting around my heart and soul
Keeping me connected
To my dear Lord's soul!





No comments:

Post a Comment