Thursday 3 January 2013

The power of the Universe (25/12/12)

Tonight I prayed for so many
For my dear Lord's healing power; a plenty
I felt it streaming down upon me
My hands and heart aglow; alive; burning

With my dear Lord's healing fire
I prayed for those both near and far
For those in pain; ill; shamed...
For every heart sighing for His soon coming
I asked for love and many blessings
My small hands reached up to clasp His own
I felt His infinite power descending
My hands grew smaller and smaller
As His power grew greater; unending
It was as if I'd touched the very centre
And joined with the universe
How tiny and insignificant was I but
Oh how my heart and soul did fly
That I was included in this heavenly shower
Of glorious; magnificent; healing power!







No comments:

Post a Comment