Wednesday 30 January 2013

My Lord lives within my heart



Don’t understand your slights
Guess I’ve never been that bright
Been so blooming late
In catching up my fate
Don’t look down your nose at me
Don’t pity me my life
If you could only see
The real me inside of this frail body
You’d be the one to hide
As empowered as I am
“Tis God’s power here that shines
I am that transparent vessel
That is used by God to bless
Those that feel like I do
That He is the ruler of this universe
With this I wholeheartedly agree
I feel so buoyed up with hope
That’s what I use to cope
No crying now for me
‘Cause I truly see
How fortunate for me
My sins no longer mine
My evil bridges have I burned
I glide along like on snow
I will no longer hide
This shining gift inside
The joy that overtakes
Any fear or shiver that quakes
I soar into the skies
I see and realize
The Lord lives within my heart
There inside He is a part
Of my very being
Within this simple heart
Our rhythm is in flow
We join together this to show
How easy it can really be to allow
The dear Lord to live in thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment