Wednesday 21 May 2014

Crying over you

The past few days have been
A little harder because they seem
To catch me feeling down and out
Just want to scream and shout
Why did you have to go away?
Why did you have to go and die?
So many things I want to ask?
So many things I want to say
What were you thinking?
What made you even contemplate?
How could you leave us?
What tempted you to tackle fate?
The questions float around inside my head
The answers never seem to come I am beset
Oh honey how it hurts my beating heart
To know we'll ever be apart
Can't understand how you could go?
Can't see and ending to our plight
This sadness just continues on and on
Will it ever recede: ever be gone?
How long does losing the one you love?
Continue to burn you up inside?
Oh Lord it seems so unfair
That others get on with life: don't seem to care
Expect you to function just like before
No lessening of their demands upon me too
Well I'm not coping: can't you see
How your cruel words are hurting me
I'm not doing anything you see
Im on auto pilot: struggling to fly free
Hardly a day goes by that I do not cry
Hardly a day speeds by and I wonder why
All this crap is happening to me
Yes: why is it happening to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment