Saturday 31 May 2014

Kindle version of Angels in my Life

I am thrilled to announce that at last
There will be a Kindle version of
My first book of poetry: available 
Shortly on Amazon.com: coming soon!
"Angels in my life" on Kindle books
Thank you dearest Lord for enabling
This blessed work to continue!
I love working for my Dear One
For 4 years I have been working
Toward this wonderful goal!

When I was first called to work for my Lord
I was so unsure: didn't know what to say
I asked for and received so many blessings
Yes, along the way: I was assisted by angels
When I questioned: "But Lord, what will I say?"
The Lord replied: "Do not worry: I will give you the words!"
When I had no cover photograph I said
"But Lord I do not have a cover photograph!"
The rain stopped: the clouds parted 
I got my photograph instantly!
When I went into the newspaper office
Knowing I had no money: but going anyway
After asking all the questions and taking it all in
I walked out of that office and said
"But Lord I don't have the money!"
He replied: "Don't worry: the Lord will provide!"
I simply continued on as He bid me!
Two weeks later as I did my phone banking
There was exactly $275 credit in my bank account!

Where He leads I will follow
For within Him I am secure
No matter where He bids me
I will go forth: He has promised
To be with me as I grow in grace
To be with me as I travel all over the place
While He guides me: takes my hand
Everything will go just as He has planned
There will I be as He has designed
For I follow His guiding light
I follow where angels guide my steps
They are full of His love: yes so full of
Showing me just a glimpse of His delight


No comments:

Post a Comment