Tuesday 27 May 2014

Where do I belong?

Ever felt like you don't belong?
Like you are in the wrong place?
Maybe even in the wrong family?
What happens when you feel so lost?
How do you carry on: get on with life
Feeling everything is just one big mess?
Sometimes I feel like I missed the boat
Got left behind: left outside to sink or float
Stranded: up shit creek without a paddle
Tossed from the frying pan: out into the fire
How to describe this conundrum: this puzzle?
What feels amiss can be such a struggle!
Searching for something that looks familiar
Anything that might make it less peculiar
I have never felt like I belonged
Yes I felt lost: stranded; like a bird grounded
Helpless before the onslaught: trapped, caught!
Unable to find that familiar place
Unable to find that blessed grace
Then one day I finally found my niche
After seemingly searching through millions of micro fiche
Yes I found my place and through God's grace
I am at home at last: forgiven my stupid past
Jesus saved me: has enslaved me: joyfully
I am a member of His wonderful family
Yes I have been saved: I am rescued: forgiven! 
I look forward to my eternity: my new life I am living!

No comments:

Post a Comment