Wednesday 14 May 2014

Maybe I'm amazed

 I am amazed sometimes to hear
Of others and their problems
Pride gets in the way and
Causes so much strife
The macho man never says sorry
That’s really a big worry
He ill-treats his precious loving wife
Cannot find the time or inclination
To climb down from his mighty high horse
Cannot ever say those few simple words
Those that she dearly longs to hear
Just once
If
He would just say
“I’m sorry!”

I see so many people every where I go
Living, loving, hating, shoving…
Screaming, shouting…
There’s no doubting
God is one word seldom if ever heard
In their vocabulary

Love is the most important word n any language…
Don’t you think?
Yet you hardly ever hear it
Or even see it for that matter!
Lord, forgive them for they know not what they do!


No comments:

Post a Comment