Wednesday 3 June 2015

Did I know?

You rang me yesterday
About the gathering
It's funny as I look back
'Cos I couldn't answer true
I just said "I don't know"
That's what I said to you
Did I know something?
Did I sense a change?
I know this is weird...
It is passing strange...
Normally I would be sure
Would answer straight away
But for some strange reason
Something even I didn't ken
I just couldn't answer
Just couldn't tell you then
Now I know...
Now it's clear...
I fell badly, hurt myself
Cannot even think clearly
The pain is overwhelming
It's growing more and more
My arm is so sore
It pervades my every move
And I am trapped within
This crazy pain riddled shell
This unfortunate hell...
Battered and bruised, oh yes
Will be for some time no less
Ah this human frailty...
There is no escaping it!

No comments:

Post a Comment