Saturday 13 June 2015

Lovers chase

You are the sun to my moon
Seems I will never see you soon
For as lovers we rarely ever meet
Even for a moment down the street
Thus I feel this yearning you ken
To hold you close to me once again
We always pass each other from afar
That distance: too great: I am scarred
Ah my love if only this lonely game
Did not always end up the same...
If we could but conquer time and space
Meet together in some magical place
Surely our embrace would lift us above
All other planets orbit you in love
I feel their drag upon your grace
Ah sun I will ever give you chase
Just to catch a tiny glimpse 
Of your most precious, beloved face
Let all the planets watch in awe
When we finally touch, kiss, embrace
Eclipsing all other heavenly lights
Be it in full sun or in darkest night

No comments:

Post a Comment