Friday 12 June 2015

No ordinary girl

I'm not your ordinary girl
Not into the flashy things
Things mean little to me
It's not about fame, money
It's all about thoughts, feelings
All about the dealings
Of heart and soul
Those simple things
That money cannot buy
Things that defy human nature
I am a different creature
For me...the simple things
The little things apply
Just look me in the eye
And tell me...how you feel
How your heart beats in time
With this little heart of mine
How your soul was out of control...
Until you found your goal
No flattery or innuendo
Could reach that crescendo
That I long to feel with you
You know this is true
I have been so very blue
But now the sun shines
My heart seeks to burst its confines
It leaps and bounds 
When your voice I hear
Ah my love
I do wish you were here...
For it is true...
I really do love you



No comments:

Post a Comment