Sunday 26 October 2014

Refreshing: a love letter

 The beach was refreshing: beautiful
The air was so fragrant: sweet
The warm sand became a cradle
For my tired and aching feet
The sun was shining down on me
The sea breezes blew: touched my cheek, my hair
Do you know what? I was thinking of you!

Will you be my friend?
Will you be my all?
Will you become my everything?
Will you help me reach my goal?
I’m heading toward the heavens
That is my destiny!
But, what about you?
Will you come with me?
Will you offer me your heart?
Will you say we’ll never part?
Or is this just a silly fantasy?
Just crazy thoughts, on my part?

Ah my heart is melting
I want to hear your voice?
Keep whispering sweet nothings to me but
Don’t want to be left without a choice

But seriously: how can this ever work?
How can we be?
When time and distance intervene
In this wonderful chemistry!



No comments:

Post a Comment