Tuesday 21 October 2014

Sea foam

We are painting together
We are singing our old songs
Enjoying our time together
Loving the comeraderie
As we go about our day
My granny flat is almost finished
The builder's been and gone
The old garage is gone too
Now a new life beckons me
Here I will be happy
For as long as I can be
Who knows what the future may bring?
Who knows what will happen in the end?

The colour I have chosen
Is "Sea Foam" a cooling shade
Pale and bluey green...
Just like the ocean waves
On a hot cloudy summer's day
Just what I need right now
A refreshing...a renewal of my life
Wish I could just paint over it all
Start anew: I guess I really am
Alone to find my way now
Alone but never really alone
For my Lord is always with me
His blessed angels too
The Holy Spirit comforts me
No matter where my feet should chance to roam
They are always with me: always at home
For my heart is His temple
Yes, inside: this is where He makes His home!

No comments:

Post a Comment