Sunday 5 October 2014

The Lioness

A few months ago as a joke: on Facebook
I asked people to respond to this:
“If I was arrested: what would it be for?”
My kids know how cranky I get
When I haven’t eaten yet
So of course that’s what they said
“Hitting someone when she’s hungry!”
Of course they all thought it a big joke
But another friend said of me
“For protecting her cubs!”
Well I wholeheartedly agree, Sandy
I will do anything to protect my kids!
Well close to anything I suppose!
But that’s just how it goes: a lioness
Will protect her cubs with her life
That’s just how I feel: that’s just me!
After putting up with so much
I am not willing to put up with any more!
I will stand up for what is right
Yes I will fight for my kids: my grandkids!
I am a lioness where they are concerned!
Just like daughter Vanessa too
She will stand up for justice
Stand up for what is right!
That protection instinct just kicks in!
So watch out guys; hear us roar!




No comments:

Post a Comment