Sunday 22 September 2013

Driving home after Evaleah's birth

Driving home after being away
So much excitement after a long stay
I love my country home; though it's far away
It's so lovely to return again: I'm happy to say!
My little grand-daughter is here at last
It was such a wonderful time to meet her at last
To see her tiny little fingers moving here & there
Her cute little doll-like face: those gorgeous eyes
That dark silky hair: dainty pink little toes
Everything: exactly where it should go!
Mummy & daddy so happy to have their girl
After two gorgeous boys: a little princess
I watched their tears flowing: along with mine
As we watched her entry into this world
She cried so loudly to let us know
"Hey: it's so bright here: it's cold & strange!"
Where are you mummy? Help me I'm scared!"
She's settled in nicely: been welcomed by her brothers
She doesn't seem to mind all their noise
I guess she's heard it all in-utero: now closer at hand
She's become another member of this family band!


No comments:

Post a Comment