Monday 9 September 2013

Touched by an angel

I feel your touch: goosebumps upon my arm
I feel your breath: moving the hair upon my head
I love you so much: It never ends: you keep me safe
I know you are always with me: blessing my family
Dear Lord of Hosts: your loving arms encompass me
With you my dearest Lord I feel so free: within your love
I can understand how much you love all of your children
How Moses lived in that wilderness; trusting everything to you
For 40 years they wandered thus: kept safe within your arms
Manna from heaven was given: what a blessing to keep them living
Dear Lord I see how lucky for me: you carried my sins to Calvary
I feel sometimes: your touch: sublime: it tells me true: how I love you
So sad I am that very few want to know you now: in these end times
But this I know: many are just that hairs breadth away from you
They await your miracles: they long for what they do not know
They are hungry for something to fill that void: this whole wide world
Thirsts for knowledge: thirsts for truth: thirsts for love from up above
Little do they know how close you are: all they need do is ask!



No comments:

Post a Comment