Wednesday 25 September 2013

Grass seeds

Grass seeds are a menace to my little dog
They seem to love her soft skin: enter in
Then they will not exit: what a pain it is
To see my poor Amy scratching herself
Trying to remove that awful prickle
Those barbs may not look so strong
But once they're in they just won't come out
No matter how you scream & shout
It's difficult to remove them: not fair!
Amy's got a prickle now: causing inflammation!
She's licking at it constantly: trying to help herself
But without antibiotics it will just hurt
Keep on giving her that pain & annoying itch
Warm salty water helps her cope
I've tried to get it out: no luck with that!
So Lord I say a little prayer: for You are all powerful
Please help my little Amy: please ease her pain
Let her have some peace again: please dissolve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment