Tuesday 3 September 2013

Dying for a smoke

Dying for a smoke: never a truer quote
You're addicted to that cigarette
Never think you can escape it
It sinks its fangs into your soul
Takes sure & total control 
Can't give it up even if you want
You feel you need to puff & pant
Those toxins fill you lungs up till
You lose your mind & your will
That smoke just makes you suffer
Hurts your lungs: you'll need a puffer
Be thankful if you survive this 
For many die from related ills
Please give up before too late
Don't be the last: don't miss the gate
Lung cancer is a terrible fate!



2 comments:

  1. Cigarettes are real poison. I don't smoke, I didn't smoke and I will not smoke. Greetings for You :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that I never smoked but my parents both did! I bought a packet once to try to fit in with a group but thankfully only pretended to do it! I try to help my husband give them up it seems impossible: for I cannot do it for him: he has to have the will power to do it for himself! Greetings from sunny Australia :)

    ReplyDelete