Monday 1 December 2014

Corrupted files

I found Michael's year 4 folder
He was about 8 years old
It was filled up to the brim
All sorts of stories and drawings
Pictures of dragons and heroes too!
Like Hercules fighting tough!
But what got me and made me cry
Was the "emotion" poem he wrote
It was called "Anget"
Simple and to the point

"Anger is when my sister pulls my hair
I see mum and dad fighting
I hear Shelley screaming at me
I smell blood
I touch blood
I taste blood from my mum.

By Michael"

Oh how little we realise the torment
We parents inflict upon our kids
As we go about our fighting
As we live our turbulent lives
Oh how I wish I could go back
And erase so many things
Yes: completely delete
So many corrupted and unhappy files!
Delete...delete...delete!

No comments:

Post a Comment