Friday 26 December 2014

Praying for love

I would like...a God-fearing man
With a sense of humour
Is that too much to ask?
Would that be such a task?
There are so many things 
That I long for...
Handsome, happy, hard-working!
Loves kids and animals 
Knows how to have some fun
Enjoys the simple things in life
Holding hands...a walk in the park 
Listening to God's nature all around
Someone who really sees me
Someone who understands
My work for The Lord...
A dark skinned Amerindian
Dark hair and eyes...Latino?
I don't know!
God only knows: for I asked it of Him!
He answers prayers!
"I asked for someone musical
I asked for someone with whom to share
I asked for a love unlike any other 
I asked and thus I know it is there!"
These words I wrote in "Seeking Solace"
About 2 months ago
I guess it takes a little while...
For all these things to fall into line
Time and distance to overcome
But all these things work as God designs!
I would love to have a companion
Someone who can be strong...
When I am not...
Someone to travel with me
Along this rocky road of life
To where ever I must go!
Like Orpah said to Naom
In bygone Bible days
"Your God will be my God
Where ever you go I will go!"



No comments:

Post a Comment