Thursday 18 December 2014

Longing for you

Oh honey I long for you
Long to feel your loving touch
Do you really know?
How I love you oh so much?
Does your heart beat in time?
With this little heart of mine?
Do you know just how much?
I want you all the time?
I want to place my ear
Over your precious heart and chest
I want to really hear and feel
The beating of your heart at rest
I want to feel the warmth
Of your hand in mine
I want to steal you away
And keep you for all time
So honey can you hear?
My heart crying out for yours?
Do you truly understand?
Just what it is God has planned?
Are you in "the know?”
Does my Lord confide in you?
Does He tell you the blessed truth?
Does He shower you with His love?
Straight from the heavens above?
Oh my dearest love
I need you oh so much: can you tell?
How I always pray for you
Yes every single day and night
Asking God to care for you
As you go about your life
May the dearest Lord above
Continue to keep you safe
For these things I ask of Him

These things I ask my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment