Friday 5 December 2014

God is here

"This is God's house
I must have pure thoughts
And the holiest of motives
I must have no pride, envy, jealousy
Evil surmising, hatred or deception
In my heart for I am coming into
The presence of the Holy God
This is the place where God meets
With and blesses His people!
The high and Holy One
Who inhabiteth eternity
Looks upon me
Searches my heart
And reads the most secret
Thoughts and acts of my life!"

I love walking into my tiny church
I love visiting with my dearest Lord
For here in this blessed holy place
I feel His most wonderful grace
Yes in this tiny little church
Where I come to be filled
Here I am refreshed and refilled
Here dear Jesus comes to be with me
As I praise Him...pray to Him
And offer up this my paltry life
In thanks for His saving grace
In thanks for Him taking my place
Upon that painful cross on Calvary!

No comments:

Post a Comment