Wednesday 24 December 2014

Torn

I am scared of...
What am I scared of?
I  am scared that you won't...
Like what you see...
I am scared of...
Losing you...
I am scared of what is to come...
The future of this earth...
The destruction to come...
But I will face it...
If you are beside me!
I'm scared of leaving...
Everything that I know...
I am scared of...
The new life that I yearn for...
With you...
But I will face that too...
With you beside me!
I feel like I am deserting my family...
Because I want to be with you so much...
I love them too...
But I love you like oxygen...
I can't explain but...
I hope you understand...
I am torn...
I was hoping you'd help me...
Reassuring me with your love...
Your words...your love...
Oh God it hurts so much...
To be in love with you!
But I cannot stop these feelings...
From escaping through my eyes!
Through these tears that flow...
This pain Inside my heart...
This longing to be held...
Within the safety of your arms!
Please tell me you love me...
Tell me everything will be alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment