Wednesday 24 December 2014

Guiding light

Oh Lord please help me
Oh Lord please grant me
The courage to go on
The strength to cope
Oh Lord: my saviour
Oh Lord: my guiding light
Thank you for the peace
That you give me tonight
For though I stumble
Though I slip and fall
You are right beside me
You're at my call
I know that all things come
To those who wait
But sometimes it's just
Too hard to fight
Sometimes this human heart
Just cannot do what's right
Forgive me Lord
For faltering now
Please give me strength
And I know somehow
I'll get to the other side
I'll see the light
That shines so bright
It comes from you
When darkness falls
To guide my feet
To guide my heart
Along this rough path
Along this winding road
And I know that all along
You've carried me
When I can't move...

No comments:

Post a Comment